Friday, November 21, 2008

November Events

I just can not believe it is time for the holidays. Boy this year has flown by. We have been keeping busy. We have not done a whole lot of anything really but life has a funny way of keeping us busy. I know I need to add some more pictures and I will do that soon. I have been trying to work on a couple of things for the site and hope to introduce those later on. Several of my friends want me to write and post my frugal tips and I have been trying to get all of those wrote down and posted to the site. this is coming soon as well.
I have managed to get all of my Christmas shopping done! YEAH for me! I have cut back alot this year. It is all apart of my "new" frugal living passion. This will be the best Christmas every because I am not stressing over the money I have spent or will be spending. I am very proud of myself and what I have learned in regards to frugal living. I promise I will be sharing these ideas with you on my site in the upcoming week.
I start tomorrow baking for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I have 15 desserts on my list. I am so excited for tomorrow to be here so that I can get in that Holiday spirit! There is just something about baking that gets you in the best mood and relieves stress (at least for me it does, I am quirky that way).
Well I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and remembers to get Thanks to the Lord for all of the blessings in your life!
I will post again soon!

No comments: