Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Frugal Living Learning

As most of you know, I have been doing a lot of research on frugal living these days. I have learned so much. I have learned so many different money saving tips and different ways of doing things to make life simple. I have learned how to make homemade laundry detergent, my own version of Cascade dishwasher detergent, my own air fresher, along with may other ways to stretch our dollars. It is amazing to me what the Lord has taught me during the process of researching. I truly feel that my relationship with the Lord has grown stronger. He has been teaching me how to be a good steward of my money as well. I think with the economy weak these days that the Lord is taking care of our family by teaching and showing me new things everyday with frugal living and simplified living. If you are wanting to learn how to save money I strongly recommend you start now and you start with internet research as there is a TON of information out there to help you get started!

No comments: