Thursday, September 10, 2009

A long overdue update on the family

I know many of you think I have fallen off the face of the earth but I can honestly say that I have had one busy summer. The biggest news is that we have moved! I have updated my pictures and you can see a picture of the new house in the slide show at the top of the blog. We moved in June. We found an awesome house that fits perfectly with our family. Our house sold in 21 days! The entire situation was a total blessing and God controlled. The people that bought our house and the lady we bought our new house from were all just incredibly gracious and cooperative through the entire process.
In addition to moving, here are the other news makers of the summer:

1. Moved my daycare business. I am still very successful with my business and all of my families moved with me.

2. Logan started Kindergarten. I just can not believe he is old enough to start school. He loves it. He has a great teacher who really is passionate about her job and loves working with the kids.

3. The twins turned 3. We had a small family birthday for them at our house.

4. Mace and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary.

5. Mace's dad and step mom came to visit us.


I guess that is about all that has happened over the last two to three months.

I am really going to try and put forth a great effort to keeping our site up to date with pictures and information.

Please continually check back for more updates and pictures of the family.

No comments: