Sunday, February 17, 2008

Getting Back to Reality

Tomorrow is my first day back to my daycare world. I am ready for a more normal routine. I wish I had a little more time off but at least I am able to stay at home with my kids and not have to go to work everyday. I love being able to stay at home and be a constant presence in my children's lives. I would like everyone to pray for me as I transition back into my daycare world and for my recovery as well. I am much stronger which makes it hard not to do things that I know needs to be done; however, I know that I am still in recovery mode and need to treat my body like it is there still. My mom is going to be coming and helping me out for the first few days this week and Mace will be here at the end of the week since I am still not able to drive or lift. Daycare requires lifting! My normal daily life requires lifting...lifting of the twins in and out of the cribs and booster seats. So I know that I still need a little help. I will update blog tomorrow after the first day back in the "Real World."

No comments: