Friday, February 22, 2008

Made It Through

I made it through one week of daycare! I had Mom here at the beginning of the week and Mace has been here the later part of the week. I did try to do most things by myself for the majority of the week; however, I can definitely tell I am not 100 percent but I guess that is to be expected. Daycare takes alot of energy and with me not being at normal speed it has just wore me out in the evenings! All of the kids were so excited to be back and be in a routine. I did miss them all and it is good to be in a more normal routine. You know me...I live for routines and organization!

I do go to the doctor on Monday for a postpartum follow up appointment. I am hoping that he releases me to do more light duty chores and tasks. I think he will and then allow me to do a little more as I get stronger.

No comments: