Sunday, July 6, 2008

Life's a Zoo


On Saturday July 5, Mace and I took the kids to the Nashville Zoo. The kids LOVED it. They were well behaved and really like seeing all of the animals. I pushed Katie in the stroller and Mace pulled the twins in the wagon and Logan walked. He actually liked being the "leader". We even sat through a twenty minute animal/bird show at the zoo. The kids did great. I was surprised. I don't know very many kids who would actually sit through a presentation/show about birds and animals but they did. Sometimes kids will amaze you. We had a great time. I definitely can say that our investment of a family membership to the zoo was WELL WORTH THE MONEY. It is a great outing for each of us and as a family.

Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took while we were at the zoo.


No comments: