Saturday, August 2, 2008

Katie is 6 months

Katie is growing so fast. It seems like she was just born but she has quickly approached six months. She can now sit up by herself for about two to four minutes. She is also starting to push herself to all fours and rock. I think crawling is in her NEAR future! She also has become a drool bucket...literally! Tonight was Katie's first taste of "real" baby food. She did quite well with her sweet potatoes. I have decided to make homemade baby food for her like I did with the twins. I really enjoyed making it and it is a healthier alternative. There has been alot going with our little princess this month. I took her to the doctor last week and she weighed 18 pounds! I guess her new name will be little chunky princess! (just kidding by the way)

No comments: