Monday, February 23, 2009

Homemade Laundry Detergent

As most of you know, I have been on a mission to find frugal living techniques that are easy to apply to your life and really do save you money. Well this weekend, I attempted to make homemade laundry detergent. I did the math and it really will save our family money especially since I do an average of three loads of laundry per day. This attempt was a complete success. I can not believe that I actually made laundry detergent and it smells good, works well, and saves me a ton of money! I am so excited about this new tip. If you would like to know how to make it or would like more information, feel free to email me. You could also research it on the internet (like I did) there is a TON of websites, recipes, and helpful hints out there. I am so excited that I just had to share with all of you (my three or four family members who actually check this site often for updates...hahaha...LOL).

No comments: